With over 30 tanning products to choose from, the most stressful part of the weekend can be deciding which Fake Bake bottle to open… (Followed by the debate of which drink to order at the bar!)
We’ve caught up with all the bronzed babes at Fake Bake HQ and asked what they will be using to glow this weekend. This week, Natalie…
Natalie is our Graphic Design guru who’s a sucker for print finishes and all things Pantone. What tone will she choose this weekend?
“My favourite product hands down has to be Original. I tend to have dry skin, and I find this super moisturising while achieving a fab colour. It fades naturally and is so easy to apply. I LOVE it!”
Our Original Self-Tan Lotion is where it all began! Fake Bake’s first ever product, a global best seller that never goes out of fashion…
Original is easy to apply, develops in 4-6 hours and provides a long-lasting golden tan for all skin types – even you dry and oily ladies!
FUN FACT: lotions are absorbed deeper into the skin, making self-tan lotions the longest lasting of all the formulations.
Here’s our top tips on how to use Original:
- Shake gently before use.
- Always wear waterproof gloves when applying.
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet we recommend the use of one of our oil-free moisturising products.
- Apply in the evening and allow your tan to develop overnight.
- Apply small amounts of lotion in a circular motion.
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet.
- Bend elbows and knees when applying.
- Rinse off guide colour with warm water after 4-6 hours.
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan.
What products will you be using to glow the weekend away?
Lots of love,
Fake Bake x
P.S. you can shop Original here.